Due to our pending closure for renovations all promotional, guest or trial passes and credit notes must be used before May 26, 2017. After this date they will have expired, have no cash value, and no longer be usable. Punch passes and credit notes will be honoured when the facility re-opens in the Fall of 2018.
Please see our Health, Fitness and Recreation Options brochure during Revitalization.
Please see the tab to the left for Items for Sale. As we have things that are able to be sold, we will list them there. It is a bidding process.
OUR REVITALIZATION PLAN HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!
FOR DETAILS, CHECK OUT WWW.SPORTSPLEXEVOLUTION.CA
- The last day for regular operation is May 26, 2017. Building closes May 27, 2017 for renovations. See WWW.SPORTSPLEXEVOLUTION.CA for more information.
- A health & fitness Centre including a weight room, cardio theater, fitness classes, racquetball & squash courts, and rubberised running track
- 2 swimming pools: 8 lane, 25m competitive pool & warm water training pool; 4 water slides; diving board; Tarzan rope; whirlpool, steam room & sauna; and swim equipment
- An arena including ice rental, public skating, and skating lessons
- Children's programs including swimming, dance, gymnastics, and skating lessons, along with special summer & holiday camps and workshops.
- A 4-nights/week Bingo Hall supporting the work of the Dartmouth Sportsplex
- Facility space and support services for trade show, assemblies, conventions, and meeting rooms
The Dartmouth Sportsplex is conveniently located at 110 Wyse Rd by the MacDonald bridge. For general information, please call 464-2600, ext. 0. For our specific staff directory, just click on our contact page.