Online Registration - Now Powered By
- If you were in a program in the Summer, Fall or Winter term, or are a member, there is already an account for you in the computer system. (If you don't know which email you had on record, give us a call and we'll send a temporary password to the email on file) If you are a member and do not see member rates for your programs, or are having trouble accessing your existing account, please contact our Customer Service team at 902-464-2600 ext 0 or Doreen MacLean in Membership Services at ext 307 and we will be happy to assist you!
- If you are registering a Child for a Children's learn to Swim, Skate or Gym program (even if it's parent participation) Please enroll the Child, not the Parent. Don't forget to set up the Billing information, and other Family members.
- There are no refunds for memberships or programs offered at the Dartmouth Sportsplex, unless the program is canceled by us. In the event of a medical issue, with a Doctor’s note, participants can arrange for a credit towards the following session. There are no make-up classes for any program unless you are in a Private Lesson and fair notice is given. It is to be arranged with the Private Lesson instructor, if a mutual day and time cannot be agreed upon a credit will be issued to your Sportsplex online account.
- Program receipts are available in your on-line account, receipts from the old Registration system were given out when you registered in person or they were to be obtained at the end of the term. We no longer have access to the old registration system.
SUMMER 2016 Programs
Summer brochure information is online!...Registration starts June 3 for Summer programs, except for Summer Day Camps...You can register now for Camps!
Registration is On-line starting June 3, 24 hours a day. Registration is in person at the Customer Service Desk 9am - 7pm (except for Saturdays; 9am - 5pm, July, August and Sept. 3)
SPRING 2016 Programs
Get ready for Spring 2016 programs! Our brochure is available online. Registration starts on-line, March 4. In-person registration is 9am - 7pm, starting March 7.
- Facility space and support services for trade shows, assemblies, conventions, and meeting rooms
- A health & fitness Centre including a weight room, cardio theater, fitness classes, racquetball & squash courts, and rubberized running track
- 2 swimming pools: 8 lane, 25m competitive pool & warm water training pool; 4 water slides; diving board; Tarzan rope; whirlpool, steam room & sauna; and swim equipment
- An arena including ice rental, public skating, and skating lessons
- Children's programs including swimming, dance, gymnastics, and skating lessons, along with special summer & holiday camps and workshops.
- A 4-nights/week Bingo Hall supporting the work of the Dartmouth Sportsplex
The Dartmouth Sportsplex is conveniently located at 110 Wyse Rd by the MacDonald bridge. For general information, please call 464-2600, ext. 0. For our specific staff directory, just click on our contact page.