OUR REVITALIZATION PLAN HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!
FOR DETAILS, CHECK OUT WWW.SPORTSPLEXEVOLUTION.CA
Winter 2017 Brochure is available in print at the Customer Service Desk and On-Line
General Registration for the Winter term is In-Person 9am - 7pm
or you can register On-Line 24/7
If you register on-line, don't forget the Family members tab. This is where you can add the others that you are registering. If you start with yourself (adult), then add family members, addresses are automatically filled out, you only need to add names, birth dates and any medical information.
Please note, if it is a parent participation class, you need to register the child into the program.
Please be aware of the Billing information and Medical information that you can open up to fill in. (Look for this - Expand/Collapse on the right side after the address section)
Click <<here>> to register on-line
- Spring Brochure information (post March break, April and May programs) are expected approximately the beginning of March.
- The building closes after May 28, 2017 for renovations. See WWW.SPORTSPLEXEVOLUTION.CA for more information.
- A health & fitness Centre including a weight room, cardio theater, fitness classes, racquetball & squash courts, and rubberised running track
- 2 swimming pools: 8 lane, 25m competitive pool & warm water training pool; 4 water slides; diving board; Tarzan rope; whirlpool, steam room & sauna; and swim equipment
- An arena including ice rental, public skating, and skating lessons
- Children's programs including swimming, dance, gymnastics, and skating lessons, along with special summer & holiday camps and workshops.
- A 4-nights/week Bingo Hall supporting the work of the Dartmouth Sportsplex
- Facility space and support services for trade show, assemblies, conventions, and meeting rooms
The Dartmouth Sportsplex is conveniently located at 110 Wyse Rd by the MacDonald bridge. For general information, please call 464-2600, ext. 0. For our specific staff directory, just click on our contact page.