OUR REVITALIZATION PLAN HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!
FOR DETAILS, CHECK OUT WWW.SPORTSPLEXEVOLUTION.CA
Fall 2016 Programs and December Camps
Fall brochure information is online!...Registration on-line started August 22, 24 hours a day.
Registration is in person, at the Customer Service Desk 9am - 7pm
If you register on-line, don't forget the Family members tab. This is where you can add the others that you are registering. If you start with yourself (adult), then add family members, addresses are automatically filled out, you only need to add names, birth dates and any medical information.
Please note, if it is a parent participation class, you need to register the child into the program.
Please be aware of the Billing information and Medical information that you can open up to fill in. (Look for this - Expand/Collapse on the right side after the address section)
Click <<here>> to register on-line
Winter 2017 Brochure is now available.
General Registration for the Winter term is in-person starting Monday, Nov. 28, 9am - 7pm
or you can register on-line starting Saturday, Nov. 26.
- Facility space and support services for trade shows, assemblies, conventions, and meeting rooms
- A health & fitness Centre including a weight room, cardio theater, fitness classes, racquetball & squash courts, and rubberised running track
- 2 swimming pools: 8 lane, 25m competitive pool & warm water training pool; 4 water slides; diving board; Tarzan rope; whirlpool, steam room & sauna; and swim equipment
- An arena including ice rental, public skating, and skating lessons
- Children's programs including swimming, dance, gymnastics, and skating lessons, along with special summer & holiday camps and workshops.
- A 4-nights/week Bingo Hall supporting the work of the Dartmouth Sportsplex
The Dartmouth Sportsplex is conveniently located at 110 Wyse Rd by the MacDonald bridge. For general information, please call 464-2600, ext. 0. For our specific staff directory, just click on our contact page.