Online Registration - Now Powered By
We are happy to announce the Dartmouth Sportsplex has partnered with Book King to provide you with a more informative and user friendly online registration system! Registration for the General Public for any Fall term programs starts on Monday August 31; on-line is 24 hrs a day, in-person is 9am to 7pm, except Saturdays which is 9-5, until Fall hours start.
Members can register starting on Friday August 28, participant must have a current 3, 6 or 12 month membership . Click here to learn more!
If you are a member and do not see member rates for your programs, please contact our Customer Service team at 902-464-2600 ext 0 or Doreen MacLean in Membership Services at ext 307 and we will be happy to assist you!
- Facility space and support services for trade shows, assemblies, conventions, and meeting rooms
- A health & fitness Centre including a weight room, cardio theater, fitness classes, racquetball & squash courts, and rubberized running track
- 2 swimming pools: 8 lane, 25m competitive pool & warm water training pool; 4 water slides; diving board; Tarzan rope; whirlpool, steam room & sauna; and swim equipment
- An arena including ice rental, public skating, and skating lessons
- Children's programs including swimming, dance, gymnastics, and skating lessons, along with special summer & holiday camps and workshops.
- A 4-nights/week Bingo Hall supporting the work of the Dartmouth Sportsplex
The Dartmouth Sportsplex is conveniently located at 110 Wyse Rd just beside the MacDonald bridge. For general information, please call 464-2600, ext. 0. For our specific staff directory, just click on our contact page.