Parking - Passes & Fees
Valid parking passes must be displayed to park in the Dartmouth Sportsplex parking lot.
Cars left in the parking lot for the day must purchase a parking pass. The lot is monitored for people parking for longer lengths of time, or parking and walking up to the bus terminal, and if they do not have a Proper pass showing in their vehicle they will be ticketed.
Parking Pass Rates (includes HST):
- We do not offer daily parking
- Parking passes are now sold quarterly
- Parking passes are limited
- Parking passes are currently available (now until the end of November for $140) payment by credit card only. You must contact Michelle to arrange a pass.
- If you have a parking pass that expires the end of August, and need parking to the end of November, you can purchase your pass now. Contact Michelle before August 15, and she will arrange to switch out your old pass for a new one that expires the end of November. Passes are limited.
- 3 month only Parking passes will be available for September to November for $105. Passes are limited. (Payment is by credit card only) Parking passes must be arranged ahead of time (due to construction and limited staff). You must contact Michelle to arrange a pass and pick it up, please note it may be a few days before you get a response as there are times we cannot get into the offices
- Parking passes are Non-Refundable
- Cars parked in the parking lot without a parking pass will be ticketed
- Effective December 1st, 2017 the price per quarter will be $135. Paid by credit card
Parking Pass holders are also to park in the North End Parking lot between the Dartmouth Sportsplex and Scotia bank. Parking directly behind the building (between our building and the bus terminal) is for Sportsplex users.(Currently half is fenced off due to construction, arena opens in September)
Do not park in spots that say "Staff parking" There is a row allotted to Metro Transit Staff and they have a special pass to display. They monitor this section. You will get a ticket if correct pass is not displayed.
For a list of Park & Ride areas go to the Halifax Transit Website. (there is a '*' showing which Park & Rides have fees, there is FREE Park & Ride at the Portland Hills terminal)
If you have any questions or concerns about parking at the Dartmouth Sportsplex, please contact Michelle Harris at (902)464-2600 ext. 316 or e-mail email@example.com
The building and some areas of the Parking lot are under construction. Parking passes are currently available for the summer (now until the end of August for $35) You must contact Michelle to arrange your pass. Payment by credit card only. You must have a parking pass, to park in the Dartmouth Sportsplex Parking lot.